Exhibitor check list
The result of participation in the exhibition depends directly on the preparation. Thorough and thoughtful preparation is the basis of your success.
How to minimize your cost while preparing for an exhibition? Download our tips for allocating your budget:
In special guide "Entry procedure to Crocus Expo", we put together all the necessary tips and answers to frequently asked questions about working at Crocus Expo.
- What organisers and the venue will be doing?
- Priors to buildup, Entry & Departure procedures
- What may be else required?
- Lift-on / lift-off area passes
- How to obtain a work pass
- What exhibits require additional approval from Crocus Expo
- How to bring international cargo to the stand?
All of these questions answers you can find in here:
Boost your marketing strategy with our Marketing guide, Just attending an exhibition is not enough. You need to create a pre-buzz about it, which will inform your audience that you are exhibiting and where they can reach you.
Don’t know where to begin? Don't worry! Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you prepare for the exhibition: